Clever Bot

Words can barely describe cleverbot.com. It is fun, time-wasting, and just plain hilarious! The page looks a lot like the google homepage, but when you type something into the search bar, cleverbot types back. It is basically like having an instant messaging conversation with a computer. It so random! Here is an example of a typical conversation:

User: HEY BFF.

Cleverbot: Hey.

User: So today was like totally rad.

Cleverbot: Yes, yes it was. Are you a jigglypuff?

User: Yes how'd you know?!?!?!?

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot. Do you know who I am talking to?

User: Me, cause I'm totally awesome.

Cleverbot: I agree. You are awesome.

User: I know right! Some people are just crazy.

Cleverbot: And some people are bots.

User: I know right! Wow great minds think alike.

Cleverbot: You thinking what I'm thinking?

User: You bet. SHOPPING!! Guess what?!?!!

Cleverbot: You just saved a ton of money on car insurance!?

User: NO! Today I had to take 2 tests! I mean me. It's like they don't know who I am. Teachers are craaazy.

Cleverbot: Those things really do not interest me. Change of topic?

User: Well then. Let's talk about..... ME.

Cleverbot: Yes, talk about you.

User: So what do you want to know about me?

Cleverbot: Are you where you thought you would be?

User: Yes! I thought after school I would be in my bed and I am!

...

Cleverbot: Do you know what a ophthalmic migraine is?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Who does?

User: WEIRDOS!

Cleverbot: I don't think there is a way this could be true.

User: How not?

Cleverbot: Because you're a human.

User: Yes I am.

Cleverbot: I am human as well.

User: Wow we have so much in common!

Cleverbot: What else do we have in common?

User: Well what's your favorite color?

Cleverbot: Anastasia. Yours?

User: Anastasia!

Cleverbot: Anastasia is a beautiful name.

User: Yes it is. That's my name!

Cleverbot: No its not.

It is so much fun! I reccommend it. Clever Bot

No comments:

Post a Comment